Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Drunk & Bar WhatsApp Jokes: Two Drunk Friends...



- A man in a bar sees a friend at a table, drinking by himself.
Approaching the friend he comments, “You look terrible. What’s the problem?”
“My mother died in August,” he said, “and left me $25,000.”
“Gee, that’s tough,” he replied.
“Then in September,” the friend continued, “My father died, leaving me $90,000.”
“Wow. Two parents gone in two months. No wonder you’re depressed.”

“And last month October, my aunt died, and left me $15,000.”
“Three close family members lost in three months? How sad.”
“Then this month,” continued, the friend, “absolutely nothing!” 

 
- A conversation between a bartender and a man:
Bartender: What happened? You look wrecked!
Man: I had it all – Money, A beautiful house, The love of a beautiful woman…..

Bartender: Then… what went wrong?
Man: Well, then my wife found out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment